Members and Guests
- Members are entitled to admission to the Club when all financial obligations have been met.
- Membership cards have been replaced by member photos. Club members will be admitted
only if a recent clear photo has been uploaded to the membership system.
- APPROPRIATE SWIMWEAR REQUIRED. Members and guests must wear swimming
suits or trunks upon entry into the pools. Street clothes, Brazil/French-cut, thong style and/or revealing swim wear (including see-through), cut-off jeans, jeans, skirts, shorts, sport bras, leotards, leggings, dri-fit wear, compression shorts and compression shirts are prohibited swimwear. Members or guests with inappropriate swimwear as listed above or otherwise deemed
inappropriate by Management will be required to either change into appropriate attire or
leave the premises.
- An adult or babysitter must accompany all children under the age of 10 at all times.
- An adult or babysitter must always accompany children that are ages 10 through 12 unless they have passed our water safety test.
- After 7:00 PM any children under 12 or not yet entering the seventh grade must be accompanied by an adult or babysitter, or leave the pool grounds. An adult is someone at least eighteen years or older.
- Guests are permitted only when accompanied and registered by a Club member. When the Club member leaves, the guest must also leave. Any club member bringing anyone into the Club without paying a guest fee could have their membership revoked.
- No member age 15 years or under may sign in more than two guests without an adult member present. There must be one adult member present for every two minor guests who are signed in.
- Guests are responsible for following all of the same rules and regulations as members.
- Guest fees are to be paid upon entry and are set by the Board. Rain passes will be issued if inclement weather closes the Club before 2:00 PM. These passes will follow usual guest restrictions.
- Babysitters are not considered family members, but can be included in your membership for
an additional fee. The babysitter must accompany at least one minor (under age 18) in the
family of the member who purchased the pass to use the facilities. Babysitters are not
permitted to sign in any guests.
11a. Only one babysitter per child may be admitted to the club at a time. Any other
babysitter will be considered a guest and must pay guest fees in order to be admitted to
the club at the same time as another babysitter.
11b. A minor member (under age 18) coming with a babysitter can only sign in TWO (2)
minor (under age 18) guests per babysitter.
Pools and Grounds
Health and Safety